Frequently Asked Questions
What is your return policy?
Return any unworn, unwashed, or defective merchandise within 30 days of the order delivery date and you will be refunded to the original form of payment. Returns made after 30 days of the order delivery date confirmed by your tracking number cannot be refunded.
How do I return something?
1. Contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, Provide us with your order number and a brief statement explaining the reason for return.
2. Once your return is approved, you will be emailed a return confirmation number within 24-48 hours. Keep this written down until you mail your package.
3. Once you are ready to ship your return, address your package to the address which will be provided with your order
4. Use a trackable and insured shipping method to return your package, with your order number and return confirmation number clearly printed on your shipping label. We do not accept COD returns.
5. We will email you when your return is processed.
6. Once your return is processed, please allow 24-72 hours for your bank to credit the refund back onto your payment method.
Please note: We are not responsible for any returns that are lost or stolen while in transit.
Can I change my order?
We start working on your order as soon as we get it, so we are unable to make any changes or modifications to an order after it has been placed and confirmed.
Do you ship internationally?
Yes, we ship to over 100 countries! For a full list of the countries we ship to, please visit our International Shipping page.
What payment methods do you accept?
We accept he following forms of payment: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, JCB, and China Union Pay.